Thursday, February 11, 2010

Online classes

Hello everyone, Doing classes online was my only option to further my education being that I work late and is unable to sit in a classroom. I do not know if i was the only person in my classes that was doing online classes for the first time. I have tried from day one to keep up with the assignment. I might miss couple seminars in the beginning due to work, but I alway try to do the make up work.



I like my classes and I hope that all my fellow classmates have a successful journey in the career of their choice.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Ebony, don't feel alone, I am just doing this for the first time also. I am 46 and just FINALY cut the apron strings on my youngest! ( he is 22 ) I thought they were supposed to move out at 18! I work part time and I was tired of always having no money. My husband can't seem to keep a job, not on his part, but it is always something. I have lost my first house because of workmans comp and bankruptcy so I have had enough of that! I decided to go back to school to see if someone other then the grocery store was willing to pay me what I was worth! I am just hoping I chose the right career!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ebony, I congradulate you on your decision to further your education. I too have to take classes online. My reason is different from yours though, I have three kids and classes and their needs didn't agree with a classroom setting. Good luck to you on your future goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MaryAnn, way to take control. Good job. Prof J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, sorry I got this in the wrong spot. I am not sure you've added me on your blog. Are you getting my posts? Prof J

    ReplyDelete