Friday, March 12, 2010

Last weeks of class

For the last six weeks thing have been going good for me on till the the 5th unit, I have been getting computer trouble where it started to freeze and I have to restart the computer everytime it does that. Other than that i have had a great time with my school work. The topic I have chose is obesity in children, it has given me a lot of information on way to deal with obesity (when it comes to peer pressure, teasing and so forth), ways to prevent it from happening and if it does how to eat healthy. I can use some of this same information in later research to help out someone who may not know much about obesity, or may have a child that is obese.

2 comments:

  1. I have a love/hate relationship with my computer - I've learned to backup some of my work on a flash drive so just in case my computer crashes I have a back-up plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I would just like to have some flash drives! my hubby likes to play games on here and has all that add on junk and my computer just don't like it! I would hate to loose any of my papers.

    ReplyDelete